It’s the end of the week and boy am I ready for the weekend! Here’s what we’ve been up to…
- We have several clients bathrooms that are close to being completed and we are so excited with the progress. Here is a little sneak peak of a couple of them!
2. This is one of my favorite coffee table books that we recently used in an installation. It’s beautiful.
3. I’ve been baking a lot of pumpkin bread lately, but my favorite pumpkin recipe are these cupcakes with maple frosting by Ina! You MUST make these this fall!
4. Loving this dress for fall…
5. I have this idea as a great gift to give to my family over the holidays (hopefully, they are not reading this!) Wouldn’t it be fun to learn more about your ancestry? I can’t wait to try it!
That’s it for now! Don’t forget to start working on your holiday checklists if you have some downtime this weekend…you’ll be glad you did!